Take advantage of a wide range of investment and insurance services, such as...
Using a combination of education, sound strategies and ongoing support, we can help you work toward your goal of financial security. When you use the services of a Provident Credit Union Financial Consultant,* you benefit in the following ways:
- All of Provident's Financial Consultants are registered with Securities America, a registered broker/dealer and member of FINRA/SIPC.
- We will carefully discuss all investment strategies and recommendations with you, so you can take an active role in your financial decisions.
- We will meet with you on a regular basis to review and update plans and recommendations.
- Provident's Financial Consultants are not controlled by any financial product provider. Our first allegiance is to you, as a Provident Credit Union member.
For your convenience, Financial Consultants maintain offices in several Provident Credit Union branches.
Consultations Are Free
To make an appointment with a professional, experienced Financial Consultant, click here, or e-mail us, or call (650) 508-7222 or (800) 656-4096.
Schedule an Appointment to meet with a Provident Representative for more investment information.
* Financial Consultants are employees of Provident Credit Union and registered representatives of Securities America, Inc.
Registered Representatives offer securities through Securities America, Inc., member FINRA
. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc. Provident Credit Union and the Securities America companies are separate entities. Trading instructions sent via email may not be honored. Please contact us at (800) 656-4096 or Securities America at (800) 747-6111. Please be advised that communications regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only. You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received from the custodian(s) of your assets. These are not products and services of Provident Credit Union; are not insured by any Federal agency and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal invested.
Not NCUA Insured — No Credit Union Guarantees — May Lose Value
Offices of Securities America are located in certain branches of Provident Credit Union and offer products and services by agreement. These are not products and services of Provident Credit Union; are not insured by any Federal agency and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal invested.