Super Reward Checking offers all the best features you would want in a checking account and more, with no monthly service charge. This free account rewards you for using the electronic convenience features that are benefits in and of themselves. Other features include:
- High Yield Dividends (currently 2.01% APY) on balances up to $25,000
- Unlimited ATM use, with no Provident surcharge
- ATM Surcharge Rebates: Up to $12 per month on any third-party surcharges at any national ATM**
- Free Overdraft Protection*
- Round Up Savings Program: This optional account is a simple, easy, and automatic way to save your hard earned money or pay down debt. Learn more.
You'll receive the high dividends and ATM rebates monthly, when the following requirements are met:**
- Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month***
- Have a monthly direct deposit or automatic debit/credit post to the account.
- Maintain enrollment in e-Documents (electronic statements and notices).
The minimum deposit required to open this Account is $25. To qualify you must also be a member, 18 or older. Limit 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account per membership.
* In the event of an overdraft, if you have selected certain accounts to be used for overdraft, and the funds are available they are automatically transferred from your other accounts. If you do not have funds available we offer Courtesy Pay (there is a per-item fee for Courtesy Pay).
** These are the requirements to receive 2.01% APY on balances up to $25,000, 0.08% APY on balances beyond the first $25,000, and ATM rebates. If the 3 requirements are not met in their entirety, the APY will be 0% and no ATM rebates will be issued for that month. IMPORTANT: All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date.
*** Automatic or electronic payments using your checking account and routing number are not considered purchases. By providing your payee with your debit or credit card number, your posted automatic payments will be counted as eligible purchases. Some bill payments will meet the monthly requirement for an ACH debit or credit transaction. Debit card cash-back amounts and cash advances on credit cards do not count towards qualifications. Only one Visa credit card can have its purchases count towards your qualifications each month (whichever one that is selected on the account on the last business day of the month).
Which Feature Matters Most to You?
Do you need assistance selecting the checking account that's right for you? Using the icons below, and we can recommend an account based on the features most important to you.
No Monthly Fees
Choose an account without ATM fees. Super Reward Checking
To Open a New Checking Account:
To open a new Health Savings Account, use the forms on the Health Coverage application page.